1. We will do our best to accommodate special requests noted at the time of reservation (adjacent rooms, room location, etc.), but they are not guaranteed.
2. Valid credit card and photo identification required at check in.
3. Rooms will be held until check out time of the following day. After this time, your reservation will automatically be canceled and you will be charged as a NO SHOW - your credit card will be charged for the full amount of all reserved nights plus applicable taxes.
4. Invalid credit card will result in an automatic cancellation of your reservation.
5. All rooms are NON-SMOKING. A $250 ozone cleaning fee will be charged to guests if smoking occurs within room.
6. Accepted forms of payment include: Cash, Check, and Major Credit Cards.
7. Guests who do not vacate the room by check out time and have not received approval from motel management will be charged an additional one night stay.
8. All rooms located on either ground floor or second floor. Second floor rooms are only accessible via stairs. No elevator is available.
9. ILLEGAL activity on the premises is STRICTLY prohibited and will result in eviction without refund.
10. Misconduct and disruption to other guests in not permitted. Uncooperative and disruptive behavior can result in eviction without refund.
11. Removal of property or damages to rooms, furnishings or any structures on the premises can result in additional charges incurred for replacement and/or extra cleaning.
12. Availability is subject to change due to maintenance or any unexpected occurrences that prevent rooms from being occupied.
13. No cooking allowed in any rooms other than acceptable use of microwave. This includes, but is not limited to: portable electrical cookware, candles, fryers, cook stoves, toasters, ovens and cooking pans of any type.
14. No outside patio grilling is allowed outside of any of The Bridge Inn Motel rooms.
15. Credit card on file will be charged for any additional charges including but not limited to: damage to furniture, fixtures or linens, theft of any items from guest rooms, damage to
communal areas, additional cleaning fees (if necessary), smoking in rooms, unauthorized extra guests, as well as any damage that renders the room un-rentable to the next scheduled guest.
Unfortunately pets will no longer be allowed at the motel.
If you enjoy your stay with us, please tell all of your friends. If you are unhappy with us, for any reason, please let us know what we can do to improve, as we are always striving for perfection. We would like to make your stay with us as comfortable and enjoyable as possible.
– Thank You –